Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Not done ! (no warning)

It's a little bit annoying for me that there is no warning when you click on “SEND”, indicating that some parts are not done.
Most of time, it is not your willing. You can be distract for any reason (eg. a phone call during your lesson). Or you can miss a question.
I believe it would be a slender effort for you to check this point and a great help for your students (aka customers). Thanking you in advance.

1 comments

• hi,i have been caught as well,... but... we must be careful when we speak tu a machine,they are very sensitive, first you apologize, then you take care of it. The machine does not know the word scatterbrain, forgive her and try to be more careful.
    Good cheer ALJ.

From ALJ:
    It's a little bit annoying for me that there is no warning when you click on “SEND”, indicating that some parts are not done.
    Most of time, it is not your willing. You can be distract for any reason (eg. a phone call during your lesson). Or you can miss a question.
    I believe it would be a slender effort for you to check this point and a great help for your students (aka customers). Thanking you in advance.

Please sign in to leave a comment.