The Delavigne Corporation

What a FOUR for?

It is not easy to manage a FOUR in a team because he is driven by feelings and reaction : it is the reason why there is no major character of the type in the Delavigne Corp Story (I am not yet sure that Luna is a FOUR). For a precise reason in childhood, a FOUR is always afraid of having no identity. He often sees himself as fundamentally different from others. Most of times, he will seek opportunities of expressing himself and create an environment of his own, part of his composed identity. FOURs are often named “ the artist”, “the individualist”, “the creative” or even “the romantic” in enneagram methods, though each of these qualifiers by itself is not sufficient to characterise the temper.
If this is your type, just tell me, it will be kept secret...on this forum.
Cheers
Donna

3 comments

• hello Donna,
    Is Edward Moon, a four ? h's a very" particular" musician, and I think he is responsible for the musicial ending of the Delavigne orchestra, the reason why lucy Lohan wanted to quit.
    Anyway, i don't regret my funky friday decision : h's the murder of the doggy and Delavigne corp. can easily manage without him.
    so lond Donna dear
    Vic.

From Donna:
    It is not easy to manage a FOUR in a team because he is driven by feelings and reaction : it is the reason why there is no major character of the type in the Delavigne Corp Story (I am not yet sure that Luna is a FOUR). For a precise reason in childhood, a FOUR is always afraid of having no identity. He often sees himself as fundamentally different from others. Most of times, he will seek opportunities of expressing himself and create an environment of his own, part of his composed identity. FOURs are often named “ the artist”, “the individualist”, “the creative” or even “the romantic” in enneagram methods, though each of these qualifiers by itself is not sufficient to characterise the temper.
    If this is your type, just tell me, it will be kept secret...on this forum.
    Cheers
    Donna

• Well done, Vic ;-) . Pinball is rolling, you've a good score already and many more lives to run.
  • i dare say that i have many types according to my mood, the colour of the sky or the kind of socks i am wearing.
    what else can you suggest ? do you have à 13, the lucky one, in your numeral store ?
    Have a nice day.
    Vic.

Please sign in to leave a comment.