The Delavigne Corporation

NINE : last but not least

I’ll tell you a secret : all Types are equally good, but Type NINE is my favorite. And, as a TWO and a girl, myself, wow! I’ll say that NINEs make terrific lovers. (of course there are also female NINEs, if you have experimented the type, dear Reader, just tell us for the sake of science ;) ). I’ve read someplace :” Nines can have the strength of Eights, the sense of fun and adventure of Sevens, the dutifulness of Sixes, the intellectualism of Fives, the creativity of Fours, the attractiveness of Threes, the generosity of Twos, and the idealism of Ones. However, what they generally do not have is a sense of really inhabiting themselves—a strong sense of their own identity.”
But don’t forget, because of environment, events, influences, one can vary from bright to very unhealthy levels. My lover (could be Brian…) is easygoing and peaceful, but, when I am a bad girl, he will become lazy and sluggish, he will drink too much and make an abuse of narcotics.
Don’t hesitate, tell us your own story, think outside the box, your mask on your face… it will remain confidential… on this forum; and it will keep the ball rolling.
Cheers.
Your loving Donna

3 comments

• if nine is three x three, or five + four, does it alter the result of the nine as a" terrific lover" ? or do we have to share the game in nine parts and counerbalance afterwards according to the performance of each one ??? that's crucial to know before starting to play numbers, dont't you think so Donna dear ?
    Victorine
  • Good ideas, it is up to you, I have no method. You can use your left or your right hemisphere. You can also organize numerology sessions on the forum...I'll participate...C.U. Vic, Your dear Donna.
  • From Donna:
    Good ideas, it is up to you, I have no method. You can use your left or your right hemisphere. You can also organize numerology sessions on the forum...I'll participate...C.U. Vic, Your dear Donna.

Not enough fond of numerology, sorry Donna

Please sign in to leave a comment.