Comments about the English forum

so what..

not sure these days....
V.

5 comments

• Exactly - I'm not sure either. I don't know
    what I'm not sure about. But I'm not sure.
    W.
  • Hey Weaky, i'am not sure, did i answer you ? to say what ? I'am not sure of anything, should I ? but still, i'am not sure, and... I'am sure of that.
    V.
  • No, you did not answer me. You were just making a pondering, undecisive impression. And I was really worried about you.

Helpful and thoughful as a I am I just wanted to save you from sinking into in depressive thoughts and cheer you up with a litte jest.

That's how I am. A real gentelman. Whacky - but attentive. That's how I treat weak, little Victorines
    (do I??)
  • So nice Weaky, i was thourougly under the weather,but getting better with sun, spring, recovering health and rest.
    "Victoire" is not it ?
    Kindly
    Vic.

From Whacky:
    No, you did not answer me. You were just making a pondering, undecisive impression. And I was really worried about you.

Helpful and thoughful as a I am I just wanted to save you from sinking into in depressive thoughts and cheer you up with a litte jest.

That's how I am. A real gentelman. Whacky - but attentive. That's how I treat weak, little Victorines
    (do I??)

• so confused.... lapsus "Weaky",obvious why !
    sorry Whacky
    V.

From Whacky:
    No, you did not answer me. You were just making a pondering, undecisive impression. And I was really worried about you.

(do I??)

Please sign in to leave a comment.