Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Dear all!

Hello, my name is Veinarr. I'm from Germany. I just finished my 7th lesson with gymglish. This online training is one of a kind. Looking forward to improve my english skills and practice it here.

6 comments

• Hello Veinarr,

what an interesting name and till now no answer at all. But you didn't put any question, did you?

Willkommen and viel Spaß!

oneway
  • Yes, Veinarr is a nice name because in French it means "very lucky man". Are you?
    See you
    Euridice
  • Hello oneway,

thank you for warm welcome. You miss any question? I am a newcomer here in. I just wanted to introduce myself. I will have some questions later on.
    Regards, Veinarr

From oneway:
    Hello Veinarr,

what an interesting name and till now no answer at all. But you didn't put any question, did you?

Willkommen and viel Spaß!

oneway

• From Euridice:
    Yes, Veinarr is a nice name because in French it means "very lucky man". Are you?
    See you
    Euridice

Hello Euridice.
    You are right in two points: Instead I don't have any skills in French language, I choosed this term - sounds nice and seemed to be a nice base for a merger with the German word Narr; the meaning of this is fool. So Veinarr means, that I consider myself as a lucky fool - not 24/7, but often.
    Regards, Veinarr
  • Hi Veinarr
    It's nice to be a lucky fool. I'm a little bit fool too, and, I think, lucky. It's good sometimes to dare to do weird things, to walk in uncommun roads, to try other ways, to have fun!
    Regards
    Euridice
  • From Veinarr:
    Hello, my name is Veinarr. I'm from Germany. I just finished my 7th lesson with gymglish. This online training is one of a kind. Looking forward to improve my english skills and practice it here.

I`m also from Germany, but what I need is someone to talk in English.Reading is easier for me than speaking.

Please sign in to leave a comment.