The Delavigne Corporation

Who are you ?

Who are you ?

86 comments - page 8

• Hi David. You are a journalist? Which press do you run?
  • hi every one, i am hassiba from Algeria, i am a student at the university but i know that my inglesh is very very bad i think that you can see it so i need to improve my english i hop that i can
    thank you and have a good day
  • My name is Manon.
    I was born in France.
    thank you for english lesson.
  • Hello everybody,

I am mathiou, mathiou from Angers. I'm a PhD and I work about the blood circulation.
    In regards to my hobbies, I write movies and sometimes, when i found a producer, i product it.
  • Hi i'm castifao, from pau,

Perhaps you know pau, but i'm sure you ever ear something about Castifao.

What is Castifao, where ?

I' like the name "Denoeud" You can make a very funny joke in french whith that name.

Cordially
  • Hi i'm castifao, from pau,

Perhaps you know pau, but i'm sure you ever ear something about Castifao.

What is Castifao, where ?

I' like the name "Denoeud" You can make a very funny joke in french whith that name.

Cordially
  • what do you mean peace out please
    i think peace still even if tha war
  • Hello peaceful fellow.

Peace out!
    You posted your question in The Delavigne Corporation file because it's Willy's favourite way of taking his leave.
    That's an idiomatic expression.

To get to know its origin, I suggest you to seek out in a dictionary. I imagine (just a fancy of mine) it comes from a way to say good bye after a meeting that could have been argumentative or so.
    Other similar way to say good bye: Be at peace!

Peace out!
    Gee

• Hello!

I'm Cassy and I like this story of Delavigne Corporation
    Can I talk to you Willy ?
  • Hello!

I haven't known there is already this topic because I opened the same topic. But I think this topic is at the wrong theme 'The Delavigne Corporation'...don't care...:
    I'm a German student. I hope Gymglish helps me to get better in English as I think everybody here;-)
    I learn also French at school. Do you know anybody who is around 19 years old and live in France? Because I want a friend in France to learn French...

Bye,
    Kathi

Please sign in to leave a comment.