English Grammar

I need someone to practise English everyday

hello there, I just need someone to speak English with me. I think it's the best way to improve my English.
If you are concerned, you can contact me by adding my nick yahoo: corn_dung_gv.
Thank u!

18 comments - page 2

• I would like to make practice ,write and speak.NO problem.
  • From lomaya:
    I think as you. the best way is to speak english everyday. I have the big difficulties to speak english and I prefer to write than to speak it. But I agreed to speak with you if you want. How do we do ?

• 'ludicrous' of course - NOT ludricrous
  • Hello Martlee,

I'm glad to pratice english with u. My english is not strong, Ihave a few difficult to speak but I undestand and I try write. Your requets is welcome. I will contact you later.
  • From Martlee:
    hello there, I just need someone to speak English with me. I think it's the best way to improve my English.
    If you are concerned, you can contact me by adding my nick yahoo: corn_dung_gv.
    Thank u!

• hello, my name's Tomh, I'm also a new student. I need someone who can speek english with me...
  • I also need an English native-speaker to help me to improve my English speaking.Please contact me to this adress:thomaspode@yahoo.fr
  • Please contact me to this address : my_doll199x@yahoo.vn....thks you very much :*

Please sign in to leave a comment.