English Vocabulary

TOFEL

Hi every body, i want just to know if these gymglish tests are suffisant to succeed in my TOFEL. In fact i have just one month for preparation
So what do you think about that?

10 comments

• What is "TOFEL"?
  • I'm sorry it's TOEFL "Test of English as a Foreign Language" it's a test that includes listennig, grammer and writening it supposes a master of english
  • I think that if you work daily, you can realy progress in your own rhythm.The workbook is very important for read and write english...and the forum for to practise.I am on Gimglish since november only!
  • I don't think that Gymglish lessons would be sufficient to succeed TOEFL, you should take it as a complementary source.
  • HELLO, I DONT THINK THAT YOU CAN HAVE YOUR TOFEL WITH GYMGLICH IN A MONTH BUT YOU CAN HAVE A TIFL
  • The way to succeed,I think honestly is to follow gym rythm ,let's go to see at last!!
  • Hi! Everybody I had the Tofel by working everyday in special conditions.Only one word to succed: TRAINING!
    Leraning how to read fast and correctly
    listening radio
    improving grammar

The teacher teaches you how to succeed in Tofel; For instance you have questions about a text (political, war, social problems), most of the time the text comes from a magazine or a book. No need to know all the vocabulary, just understanding what text meants is the most important. No need to loose time to find the answer, you have to train yourself to find the key word of the text. Any good teacher can showw you that!
    Good luck!
    Laura
  • hello i need past toefl... help me please!!
  • only, you need think; I wiil do it.

Please sign in to leave a comment.