Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

utilisation du cours

bonjour, je trouve le concept de ce cours très bon, toutefois les parties en français sont un véritable charabia qui rend la compréhension des coses parfois impossible<;
<<on a également beaucoup de mal à comprendre ce qu'il faut faire.
La moindre des choses quand on veut faire un cours de langue serait de s'adjoindre un redacteur francophone et non pas se contenter du traducteur de langue de google ou autre.
Je ne sais pas si le modérateur du forum comprendra suffisamment le Français pour me répondre.
Je laisse ici mon adresse mail:
pierremu@gmail.com

6 comments

• shame and scandal, Ysengrin : this is a forum where every body tries to write in english.
    There is a first answer to your questions : Andrew is a GG Team Leader ready (it seems) to intervene on the forum (see May-Day...). Welcome Andrew ! Perhaps we'll have some comments on the Royal Wedding to come ;)
  • Hi ysengrin67,

Thanks for your feedback. I can assure you that our translations aren't done by an automatic translation tool, but by real live French people! If you could let us know about any typos or other errors that we've missed, that'd be very helpful: we're always looking to improve your lessons. You can send any specific comments to the address support AT gymglish DOT com.

Thanks!
    Helen
    GymGlish Content Team

P.S. It's best not to leave your full e-mail address on websites, as this can lead to spam!
  • A new message ! it's moving ! but I wonder : is a content Team a "satisfaction (of users)" oriented team or a team dedicated to what is contained by the technical stuff of the site ? or perhaps also a self-satisfied team ?
  • From GymGlish Support:
    Hi ysengrin67,

Thanks for your feedback. I can assure you that our translations aren't done by an automatic translation tool, but by real live French people! If you could let us know about any typos or other errors that we've missed, that'd be very helpful: we're always looking to improve your lessons. You can send any specific comments to the address support AT gymglish DOT com.

Thanks!
    Helen
    GymGlish Content Team

P.S. It's best not to leave your full e-mail address on websites, as this can lead to spam!

• Je suis LEXICOLOGUE HERMÉNEUTIQUE RESEARCHER sans avoir eu l'expérience behaviourist [SKINNER] pendant l'apprentissage et MOI, je pense que l'interprétation a besoin des situations circonstancielles relatives aux KOLONIES chez elles mêmes. Notwithstanding, It's valid to become keen in the jack of all trades office of four (4) translations in the process of appropriate conditions:: MOAÏ multi-ethnik with non-korrekt spelling ORAL volume and HYBRID! Thanks a lot for your comprehension...kleonewtonsantos@hotmail.com
  • You don't have to thank for my comprehension, Just because I understand nothing of what is writen. :( . But l am going to ask and tell.

Please sign in to leave a comment.