Comments about the English forum

Free access to alumni ?

Hi,
I am a GG Alumnus : I have recieved lessons for 15 months, but my company (who is a main client for GG) does not want to pay any more for me, just because there are others waiting to improve their english.
I am still connected to the forum because I have sone of my last GG Corrections, but once the link will have been changed, I won't be able to reconnect by legal means (and I am not Philip Cheeter ;) ).
As for months I have been a nice contributor to the forum through dozen of different nicknames, I suggest I could be awarded with free admissions to the forum.
You are welcome, Andrew, just see what you can do to keep the ball rolling.

2 comments

• Thank you for your support, Whacky, I'm grateful and I am sure it will help... :)
  • Hi,
    I am a GG Alumnus : I have recieved lessons for 15 months, but my company (who is a main client for GG) does not want to pay any more for me, just because there are others waiting to improve their english.
    I am still connected to the forum because I have sone of my last GG Corrections, but once the link will have been changed, I won't be able to reconnect by legal means (and I am not Philip Cheeter ;) ).
    As for months I have been a nice contributor to the forum through dozen of different nicknames, I suggest I could be awarded with free admissions to the forum.
    You are welcome, Andrew, just see what you can do to keep the ball rolling.

Please sign in to leave a comment.