Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

About the end of subscription

Hello dear Staff,

I'd like to know if our workbook is still available after we stop subscription?

thanks for your reply

regards

9 comments

• No reply from the staff?
  • As an alumnus, I can tell you you should not expect too much an answer on the forum from the staff. Perhaps if you write in a non-english language and tell you are not happy at all... They give e.mail adresses of GG support, it's writen in some place in this forum.
  • ok thanks for your advice. what's pity that don't have any reply from them! ok I will see by myself when I stop my subscription. I am testing englishtown and the best point with them is that we can talk and participated to a class of conversation and then you can improve your pronociation etc... but it's more expensive it's 49 euros per month.

regards
  • Apparently it still is available:

http://faq.gymglish.com/index.php?action=artikel&cat=2&id=76&artlang=en
  • Hello Marouane,

Yes, your WorkBook is still available to you even after your subscription has expired. You can access it at any time via any GymGlish e-mail (lesson or correction).

I hope this information helps.

Andrew
  • Hello Alumnus,

First of all I thank you for your participation on the GymGlish Forum, and especially your willingness to help new posters. It's appreciated! We would appreciate however that you refrain from posting this sort of message. No, the GymGlish staff doesn't moderate this forum constantly, however the forum isn't the place to ask for technical or customer support either. The idea that we only respond to certain types of e-mails (angry or French) for example, is totally untrue. We are a small team with a huge amount of responsibilities, and we do the best we can to ensure that our product and service is of the highest level.

Thanks for your understanding.

Andrew

From Alumnus Alumni:
    As an alumnus, I can tell you you should not expect too much an answer on the forum from the staff. Perhaps if you write in a non-english language and tell you are not happy at all... They give e.mail adresses of GG support, it's writen in some place in this forum.

• Hello Andrew,

It's a real pleasure to have a message from you : I confess, sometimes I write totally cheeky things and more under totally scilly nicknames. As a punishment I could have become unlinkable...but no, I can still get connected, thanks to the governors. The difference between us is that you don't have to improve your english : you just speak the leading language in this world and helping other people speak english is your job. I, I have to write e.mails, read articles and even sometimes speak english, it is part of my mission and it's sure Gymglish helps.
    So, it's an opportunity to say thank you for the good job !
    You see, you are not totally misunderstood ;)
    Have a nice WE
    Alumnus
  • No worries Alumnus,

Sometimes I'm surprised to read the postings on this forum. For the most part they are positive and useful, however occasionally they go a bit too far. I've tried to make clear the purpose of this forum in a few new threads, but the bottom line is that it's the responsibility of the posters to maintain a practical and dialogue, and to essentially moderate themselves. Thanks for your efforts to respect this aim!

Best,
    Andrew
  • why can't we subscribe the number of lessons we receive? Is other way of subscription possible than only for a number of months? 5 lessons a week is a lot, but if you want to receive the maximum you have to do this. Why not less lessons a week and a total number of lessons without time restriction?

Please sign in to leave a comment.