Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

speaking in english

Icould like to pratice the english with somebody

22 comments

• Hi Saturne.
    I would like too. I'm a French woman who lives in Marseille. And you?
    Best regards
    Euridice
  • From Euridice:
    Hi Saturne.
    I would like too. I'm a French woman who lives in Marseille. And you?
    Best regards
    Euridice

• Me I come from of quebec , do you speak english? I can to wrinting a few but I don't speak very well the english it is why I want to pratice

Saturne
  • I speak a little bit english and I'm here to improve it.
    I went twice in Quebec. Are you living in Quebec City? It's a very beautiful town, specially the old city, and all the area around St Laurent river and around "les plaines d'Abraham".
    Euridice
  • No I don't live in the city but about 130 kl I live near border us Jackman I don't know if you know this place.The town where I live is very small about seven hundred peoples but it is very plesant to stay That true what Quebec is beautiful much history.
    bye
    Saturne
  • I don't know Jackman. I never went to the us broder. I went three times in Canada. The first one in Quebec; that was summer and there was the free music festival, with a lot of artists from Canada and other places in the word. I heard for the first time a very good French jazz band, that I've never heard in France! The second time I went to quebec again then to Montreal, a city a litle a lot, veru different of quebec. And the third time, I was in the anglophone Canada, in Kingston, In Ontario. the city, the lake and the forest are absolutely splendid! Very peaceful place. And very different from Marseille where I live wich is a big city (about one milion of living people).
    See You
    Euridice
  • I see, they are much people I don't like to live in a big city I should afraid of get out , six hundred people and one million it is very different.If you can send me some pictures of city, Idon't never have to go France may be one day much of my friends went.
    The are two years ago my sister in law and her husband gone to the France. They have to appreciate their travel.
    bye
    see you next time Saturne
  • France is a very constrated country. You have big city like paris or Marseille, and very small villages in the country or in the mountain, sometiems with left of one hundred people. Marseille is a city based on Mediteranean sea. Some parts of the town are very beautifull and some other one's are very ugly. Actually, even France is a rich country, Marseille is a poor city. It's a city that has a very bad reputation because of criminality. But in fact, there are no more problems in Marseille than in other France big cities. In 2013 Marseille will be the European capital of culture. There are a lot of theaters, museums, art galleries...
    The weather is very nice. Since the end of march, I go to the sea.
    See you

Euridice
  • Excuse me if I have a negative approach, but I think Marseille is very untidy. They could have chosen many other cities in France as European Capital of Culture...

Please sign in to leave a comment.