Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Anomalie de réception des lessons

J'ai reçu, aujourd'hui, 23 février, la même leçon que celle d'hier, et, sans que je ne valide quoique ce soit, j'ai également reçu la correction !!!
Cela vous est-il déjà arrivé ?
Je ne trouve pas d'adresse mail où je peux faire remonter cette anomalie. Quelqu'un peut-il éventuellement me communiquer l'adresse e-mail du service client ?

----> IN ENGLISH PLEASE - FOR THE INTERNATIONAL USERS!!! (Willy)

6 comments

• Good day dear GGuser by the name of EMEL,

I guess that you sent back your yesterday's homework later than one o'clock in the night, what means you didn't achieve your workout of the 22d in due time.

In such a case the system sends you on the 23rd the lesson of the day before. That's what happened to me once before.

About an electronic address of the customer services, if you deliver here your own e-mail address, I could possibly give you a hint. But I think it's not necessary. Willy the Security Guard makes his rounds around the forum at regular intervals. He is likely to read your present message.

The problem is that your request is stylishly written in French (What a nice language, isn't it?). I fear that Willy would pretend to not catch what you mean.

Be happy night and day.
  • The address is :
    team_at_gymglish.com

When I don't do my gymglisk work for some days... I receive the same lesson once more or twice or...
    But when you send your lesson as you have to do it, I think it's not normal that you receive the same lesson twice... So write to the gymglish team. They will find out the matter of fact.
    Once I had a trouble with my web provider and the gymglish team resuolved it with them.
    Friendly
    Zina
  • You're right Gee !!! IN ENGLISH pleasse!!!
    Peace out,
    Willy

From Gee:
    Good day dear GGuser by the name of EMEL,

I guess that you sent back your yesterday's homework later than one o'clock in the night, what means you didn't achieve your workout of the 22d in due time.

In such a case the system sends you on the 23rd the lesson of the day before. That's what happened to me once before.

About an electronic address of the customer services, if you deliver here your own e-mail address, I could possibly give you a hint. But I think it's not necessary. Willy the Security Guard makes his rounds around the forum at regular intervals. He is likely to read your present message.

The problem is that your request is stylishly written in French (What a nice language, isn't it?). I fear that Willy would pretend to not catch what you mean.

Be happy night and day.

• Hello Zina, Hello Emel!
    First, please write in english! Thus, all the GymGlish users around the world would be able to understand what we write!! (yes, GymGlish is now available in Spain, South America, Germany..).
    Also, concerning your problem, here is some information :
    GymGlish (A9 Expert engine) only send new lessons to users once the previous lessons have been answered! If a lesson hasn't been completed for three days, we will then resend the lesson.
    Pecae Out,
    Willy (still The Security Guard)

From Zina:
    The address is :
    team_at_gymglish.com

When I don't do my gymglisk work for some days... I receive the same lesson once more or twice or...
    But when you send your lesson as you have to do it, I think it's not normal that you receive the same lesson twice... So write to the gymglish team. They will find out the matter of fact.
    Once I had a trouble with my web provider and the gymglish team resuolved it with them.
    Friendly
    Zina

• Hello,

I don't receive my last correction & no lesson today.
    My personal setting home page indicates 01/05/2007 for my last lesson whereas I have receive a lesson yesturday (2/05/2007).

I don't find a way to send a mail to gymglish support.

Please give me some news.

Arnaud
  • Hello!
    You can resend your lesson or correction directly from your WorkBook! And if you have an important technical problem, don't hesitate to write an email to the support team! (support -at- gymglish DOT com)
    Peace out,
    Willy

From Arnaud:
    Hello,

I don't receive my last correction & no lesson today.
    My personal setting home page indicates 01/05/2007 for my last lesson whereas I have receive a lesson yesturday (2/05/2007).

I don't find a way to send a mail to gymglish support.

Please give me some news.

Arnaud

Please sign in to leave a comment.