Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Welcome !

this is a dupplicated list of nicknames declared in the top topic of GG users. For simple reasons of time on a slow system (at least 3 clicks and time to get the windows back), I don't go very often to see the last updates (am I the only one?).
Added: 05/13/2011 - 11:52 AM By Podey
Added: 05/13/2011 - 12:19 PM By Yann Le Ster
Added: 05/22/2011 - 07:31 PM By Idoine
Added: 05/26/2011 - 02:20 PM By Anne Goffard
Added: 05/29/2011 - 09:00 AM By Cloudy
Added: 06/03/2011 - 03:51 AM By Jo123
Added: 06/03/2011 - 10:40 AM By Joker
Added: 06/04/2011 - 12:04 PM By Florence 77
Added: 06/05/2011 - 02:32 AM By Latifa Kechkeche
Added: 06/21/2011 - 10:33 PM By Yaxy Morales

7 comments

• In which area of sciences are you graduated, Alumnus? Is it statistics? registration? espionage? or what else?
    Sandy
  • Hi Sandy, though I don't deal with 'espionage', in real life you are not too far from... reality; I've got to ask questions to executives for some economical and statistical purposes (sometimes in english). But, in fact, I'm an alumnus of the GG English Lessons, that's why my nickname : there are students having lessons and alumni (at least one) coming to the GG forum to have fun and practice. Through their nicknames, there are new-comers and those who give up...New-comers must know we are eager to communicate. Have a nice day :)
  • How nice you revealed all, AA, or almost all, for you keep hidden inside a part of your soul.
    I am so bold as to shorten your nickname into two mere letters but those letters are of capital importance. Alumni always deserve capital matters, don't they, my chap?
    Would that make you get your back up, just tell me and I'd be back with your full nickname that must tell as many letters as the marks you scored from the GG.
    Congratulations for being a graduated alumnus, AA.
    I'm also grateful for your eagerness to liven up this port of call.
    See you,
    Sandy
  • Ok for AA, but I don't deserve it as a score for my English...It reminds me AA and RAC, gold and blue on British cars a few decades ago...or the GG Forum as an Alzheimer Antidote, just like crosswords and sudokus...have a nice WE
  • 'I'm also grateful for your eagerness to liven up this port of call.'
    Sandy
    Too bad, Sandy, the ball is now rolling on itself, perhaps it'll soon stop :(
  • Yes indeed, AA the alumnus mate, it's about to roll on itself.
    Let's have guts! Let's be patient. That's far from easy. As Ghandi said, patience means self-suffering.
    Sandy
  • Thanks Alumni, you do what should be done
    Cheer
    vic.

Please sign in to leave a comment.