Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Discuter pour améliorer mon Anglais

Bonjour à tous,
J'aimerais trouver quelqu'un de préférence une femme pour discuter sur skype pour améliorer mon Anglais et apporter mon aide en Française car sans pratiquer c'est pas évident du tout,si ça intéresse quelqu'un,ce sera génial,merci
Nadine

4 comments

• Mrs Nadine,
    It's more than likely you'll get no answer. People dropping by are tryning and speaking a language that's not the one you used here.
    Nevertheless I have got the feeling that I could catch your say, even though I don't think to be a female. I guessed what I could help you with. Here you are.

"G'day everyone,
    I'd like to find someone, preferably a female, to chat with on Skype, that's in order to improve my English. In return I could give help in French. Yet without any practice, it's not that easy. Would someone be interested, that would be great. Thanks.
    (s) Nadine" (free translation)

Wait and see whether this call can be successful.

Oh yeah, Mrs Nadine, I had been pleased to sing a duet with you. I am on Skype and have got some scraps in English but I have always thought being a man so far. Therefore I couldn't make a duo with you. I wish you found out the prize specimen you're looking for.

By the way note this:
    pour améliorer mon anglais (a small 'a' starting 'anglais')
    mon aide en français (small f)
    to improve my English (capital E)
    my help in French (capital F)

Don't take it the wrong way, Mrs Nadine. You should see that I am so sorry for being of the manhood.
    Joe
  • Hello Nadine,
    This morning as I was wandering all around this lounge, I noticed people were becoming scarce.
    Even so I managed to come across some women. I asked them: "Did you read the request of Nadine?" Each of them told they were so sorry they couldn't get in touch with you, as your Skype pseudo was missing and your e-mail as well.
    Have a nice week-end.
    Joe
  • to improve my English

From Nadine Duot:
    Bonjour à tous,
    J'aimerais trouver quelqu'un de préférence une femme pour discuter sur skype pour améliorer mon Anglais et apporter mon aide en Française car sans pratiquer c'est pas évident du tout,si ça intéresse quelqu'un,ce sera génial,merci
    Nadine

• G'day every one,
    I am in the same situation as Nadine Duot.
    Thanks

Please sign in to leave a comment.