Comments about the English forum

Gymglish Forum is now open !

Horatio knows how to use a computer ?
If it's true, this is a good news :p

36 comments - page 2

• It's a pity we can't have the audio of the first part of the lessons.
  • From Alto:
    It's a pity we can't have the audio of the first part of the lessons.

I suggest you to contact directly their support, you can find the e-mail address at the end of each lesson. I think they could help you!

Have a nice week end
    beny
  • I'm very happy to participate in your Forum. Congradulation for you working.

Doune
  • how are you? iam moroccan im teacher.scientific

From Benoit Pineau:
    I am proud to announce the opening of the GymGlish Forum.

Have a nice day.

Benoît Pineau
    Python/Zope & Free Software Engineer - GymGlish.com

• From Amal Noureddine:
    how are you? iam moroccan im teacher.scientific

You are Moroccan?
    Good for you.
    Why do I think it's good for you?
    Because Morocco is a nice country.
    Because you probably speak French.
    Because you surely speak Arabic.
    Because you'd like to speak English.
    So, like me, you are running the GymGlish.

You are a teacher? Teaching sciences.
    Tell us more about your job.
    What kind of sciences do you deal with?
    Who are those attending your lessons?

Looking forward to reading your answer,
    Gee
    P.-S. Some years ago a acquaintance of mine was called Nourredine. He was a Moroccan too.
  • What a pity I can't read your comments ,Gee, because they are on the second page. When I click on NEXT, I come back to the beginning of the first page. I have the same problem whenever there is a "Next Page". I have read that some other users, probably as dumb as I am, have the same problem and I think you, Gee, have already explained how to cope with that problem but...your explanation is now on Page 2! Consequently, I am back to square one or more accurately to page one...
  • From Silky:
    What a pity I can't read your comments ,Gee, because they are on the second page. When I click on NEXT, I come back to the beginning of the first page. I have the same problem whenever there is a "Next Page". I have read that some other users, probably as dumb as I am, have the same problem and I think you, Gee, have already explained how to cope with that problem but...your explanation is now on Page 2! Consequently, I am back to square one or more accurately to page one...

I suppose that you are barking up the wrong tree.
    On any page of a column, the first text that started the topic comes at the top, as - I think- to remind the writers which topic is at stake.
    Probably you think to be remaining on the first page but it's not. Go and see below. Try it for size.

I post the present text on both columns you wrote in.
  • Thank you Gee. I was so busy barking that I din't see the "top of the tree". Actually, I looked for difficulties where there were none. Looking forward to reading EVERYTHING...I will not reply a second time on the forum chat.
    As Willy would say Peace out for now
  • hi everyone,we can comunicate and know each other as students in gymenglish through our e-mail too.
    we can write and speaking too by skype.
    you are welcome. to every one who want to use his english langage.
    call me please on skype .my psaudo is: LAHRACHART
    myy e-mail is: lahrach.a@hotmail.com
    thank you Benoit Pineauyou,thank you forum.
  • hi everyone,we can comunicate and know each other as students in gymenglish through our e-mail too.
    we can write and speaking too by skype.
    you are welcome. to every one who want to use his english langage.
    call me please on skype .my psaudo is: LAHRACHART
    my e-mail is: lahrach.a@hotmail.com
    thank you Benoit Pineau,thank you forum.

Please sign in to leave a comment.