Comments about the English forum

Gymglish Forum is now open !

Horatio knows how to use a computer ?
If it's true, this is a good news :p

36 comments - page 3

• hello evrybody,
    i find this mean very well for learning english,i hope for all a good lesson.
    happy day .
  • It's astonishing! I'd never ever find a so good program! I'm very happy, because now I won't have any problem in English. Thank you very much!
  • I love it, thank you!
  • hello, my name is maimiti, l learn english and l need encouragements for it's difficult to learn alone, so if you are ok help me thanks you bye
  • From easyenglish:
    It's astonishing! I'd never ever find a so good program! I'm very happy, because now I won't have any problem in English. Thank you very much!

Hi!"easy english"
    from "albatros 43"
    Could you tell us what was your englishlevel at the biginning and how long did you spend to improve it.
    Truly its astonishing to see how you really write it.Did you understand conversation as well as you write english ? and could you converse easily?
  • From maimiti:
    hello, my name is maimiti, l learn english and l need encouragements for it's difficult to learn alone, so if you are ok help me thanks you bye

from "albatros 43"
    hello maimiti! your pseudo sings like a birdsong coming from a beautiful pacific island...Let us more dream about your "own country"... Is it a high building, a greyconcretetower?. Don't cry, go on! I send you truth encouragements for learning english and warming your heart.Every body in the world learn it ; think you already are on this forum ; Be quiet and think every one here is learning...I think you will never stay alone a long time; but many people are afraid by mistakes...I think the better choice is to write and to speak as soon as we have time and pleasure.. So, please write us soon, and tell us more about your "solitude". Farther, I just hope than somebody rectify our "prose"...
  • From florian:
    I enjoy to communicate whit other students.

hello,
    If you want, we can communicate, i have been studying Gymglish since two years and it is very interesting to learn by this way.
    what about you?
    Nadiva
  • Python/Zope & Free Software Engineer - GymGlish.com

I have a little trouble understanding the date indicated next nicks, What does it do? And Can you date the comments?

From Benoit Pineau:
    I am proud to announce the opening of the GymGlish Forum.

Have a nice day.

Benoît Pineau
  • Hallo for all , I don´t know realy what are u mean with Forum , can everyone have a forum or its one for all , and are we live on forum or its like an email where we ar waiting to become a response ?

Greeting for all
  • Hello Khalife,

The forum is a common place which everyone can visit and leave at their best convenience.
    As you put a message, it gets writing there once and for all. It will be answered as long as anyone reads it and feels like to give it a follow-up.

Shall we be seeing you around at times?
    Greetings to you.
    Gee

Please sign in to leave a comment.