Comments about the English forum

evaluation

Dear computer robot,
For seven months, perhaps more, I haven't got an evaluation about my exhausting daily work. Is my name lost in your labyrinthic memory?
With love
supernul

20 comments - page 2

• From supernul:
    Dear computer robot,
    For seven months, perhaps more, I haven't got an evaluation about my exhausting daily work. Is my name lost in your labyrinthic memory?
    With love
    supernul

It's the same for me ... no progression.
    Regards
  • Hi.
    I've just started the english lessons. It's very interesting. But i want like knowing if there is a certificate at the end of the courses.
    Thank you to give me more information about it.
  • Yes there is a diploma, a numeric one but you can get it printed...and then you can be considered as an alumnus and more, you can write the skill on your résumé !
  • It's the same for me ... no progression.

My vocabulary level is : 5.5 !!! and I'm not fluent ...

These stats are false ... It's a fake ..
  • That's right. It's preposterous. I'm 5.5 all the across the board and I'm not fluent at all.
    I wonder how real fluent people or English native speakers must score at the GG statistics in order
    to see their English skills realistically reflected. 550??
  • I suggest Andrew and Helen compete and tell their score. Stats are always false and one never knows how far from the truth the stat is ;) . What's important is to get the ball rolling and keep students happy.
  • About statistics, I'd say that only broken clocks tell the right time, twice a day ;)
  • from Enobeni:"I've just started the english lessons. It's very interesting. But i want like knowing if there is a certificate at the end of the courses.
    Thank you to give me more information about it".

this is an answer

excerpt of

CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
    Mr. XXXX (aka EpsilonBrain)
    2-MONTH LESSON PLAN OF PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TRAINING
    From 17/01/2011 to 31/03/2011
    Overall training summary - starting date 30/11/2009
    Number of lessons completed: 279
    Duration of training: 46 h
    Participation rate 96 %
    Initial level* 3.8
    Current level* 4.8
    * Level 0 : Beginner - Level 1 : Elementary - Level 2 : Intermediate - Level 3 : Basic command of English
    Level 4 : Superior command of English - Level 5 : Professional mastery of English
    Paris, 31 March 2011
    Signed
    Andrew Arnon,
    Manager of pedagogical team

alas not a very good lever, far from 5.5
  • Epsi, I just wonder ! grammar : hopeless, understanding : OK, vocabuary : depends the subject...
    BUT, everyone understands me, and i understand what it's going on, so despite my score, i feel happy even if i am not yet at my best ,i still hope about a "quiet" bilinguism, and i manage with my 2 years long identical score.
    By the way, my progress are obvious in understanding moovies in V.O, that's fantastic pleasure.
  • Epsi, I just wonder ! grammar : hopeless, understanding : OK, vocabuary : depends the subject...
    BUT, everyone understands me, and i understand what it's going on, so despite my score, i feel happy even if i am not yet at my best ,i still hope about a "quiet" bilinguism, and i manage with my 2 years long identical score.
    By the way, my progress are obvious in understanding moovies in V.O, that's fantastic pleasure.

Please sign in to leave a comment.