Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Gymglish for beginners ? Question to Willy

Hi Willy,

I'm a new user of Gymglish, and so far (5 lessons) it's great. My question is - do you also have lessons for beginners ?
I would like to send the link to a friend of mine, who has probably had 10 to 15 English lessons maximum in his life but is eager to learn. But I'm afraid the 1st lesson of the free trial might scare him !
Any proposal ?

One additional remark - it's a pity that tere is no e-mail adress where to send such questions. If you click on "contacts", you can only fill the form, and if you have a specific question you can't even send it as you're already registered.

Regards,
Nol

1 comments

• Hey Nol! What's up?
    I'll take into account your last comment... for sure!
    GymGlish is not appropriate for beginners (for the moment!) - I advice you to invite your friend to test the product and then.. we'll see what's happen! And don't forget that the 10 first e-mails are almost the same for everybody in order to evaluate your level!
    Hope these informations help!
    Peace out,
    Willy (The Security Guard)

From Nol:
    Hi Willy,

I'm a new user of Gymglish, and so far (5 lessons) it's great. My question is - do you also have lessons for beginners ?
    I would like to send the link to a friend of mine, who has probably had 10 to 15 English lessons maximum in his life but is eager to learn. But I'm afraid the 1st lesson of the free trial might scare him !
    Any proposal ?

One additional remark - it's a pity that tere is no e-mail adress where to send such questions. If you click on "contacts", you can only fill the form, and if you have a specific question you can't even send it as you're already registered.

Regards,
    Nol

Please sign in to leave a comment.