English Vocabulary

mistakes in writing (done by Gymglish)

Hi there.
I'd like to ask if there is a place where the Gymglish staff can be informed about mistakes in writing that happened.

i.e.: Gymglish wrote in an explanation: "Although this isn't a destination, it does INDICATES that Bruno plans to go somewhere ..."

As the correct writing would be either "it indicates that" or "it does indicate that" I assume it could be of interest for Gymglish to know about that.

Regards,
Helmut*

3 comments

• I am with you, Helmut. Everything must be shipshape and Bristol fashion. But to inform and alert them of their mistakes is one thing. But we have somehow to put a punishment system into place lest they do the same mistakes again. For every severe mistake, two dozen lashes with the whip is appropriate, but for a minor infraction like this one, I think two weeks in office without red wine will do the trick. Hmm, maybe a wine prohibition will solve the problem anyway???

But, then, maybe we will run the risk of getting in trouble with Anmesty International.

;) ;)
  • Hello,

Thanks for pointing out this typo, Helmut! I've now fixed it. I've also identified the author responsible, and you can rest assured that he won't be allowed any wine for the next two weeks. He's also on tea-making duty for the entire office.

In the future, feel free to report any typos to the address support AT gymglish DOT com.

Thanks again, and have a good day!

Helen
  • From Prussian:
    I am with you, Helmut. Everything must be shipshape and Bristol fashion. But to inform and alert them of their mistakes is one thing. But we have somehow to put a punishment system into place lest they do the same mistakes again. For every severe mistake, two dozen lashes with the whip is appropriate, but for a minor infraction like this one, I think two weeks in office without red wine will do the trick. Hmm, maybe a wine prohibition will solve the problem anyway???

But, then, maybe we will run the risk of getting in trouble with Anmesty International.

;) ;)

Please sign in to leave a comment.