English Grammar

To talk and to write in English

Hello everybody, I am from Venezuela. I am learning this language and I need to practices it because I feel that I heed to know more about this, specially speaking. Greetings.

14 comments

• Hi,
    I'm a student i'm from Haiti I want to practice english with some one.

Thanks
  • hi, what is your name? well let´s go to practice then! what do you say?
  • Hi,
    I'm an engineer from Algeria I wanna practice english
  • hi there
  • Hi, I'm from Madagascar. I need to practice speaking and whriting english with some one.

Thanks,
  • From Romina:
    Hello everybody, I am from Venezuela. I am learning this language and I need to practices it because I feel that I heed to know more about this, specially speaking. Greetings.

• Hello Romina,

I also need to practise my English. I live in France near Paris. I am working as Chief Accountant since 2009.Before I was working in a German Company and then the company has been closed... I no more practise on a regular basis my english and for the time being I can not go to another company.
  • We do not need companions in order to practice the English language at all.
    All we need is to read something carefully,then apply it to our everyday language or otherwise we may write it or something relevant to it etc. Self practice is much more important in the case of English.
    We should not rely on people as most of them are too kind to pinpoint our errors.........
    Regards to all!
  • Hi,I'm a student, I'm from Vietnamese,a friendly country I want to learn and improve English grammar,and a friend overseas penpal

Please sign in to leave a comment.