Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

I'm so disappointed

I feel so miserable today. Nothing done to celebrate my 1000th Gymglish lesson. I was thinking of a bottle of champagne blowing up on the screen, or something like this.
I hope a little better for my 2000th !
Kisses to all
Pascal

6 comments

• Wow, congratulations!!

I am still 292 lessons away from my 1000th lesson, still one year to go. Now I am composed andI know what I have to expect: Nothing. I won't be dissapointed.

Let me simulate for you the sound of a bottle of champagne being cracked open: Pllllooooop!! Zzsccchhhhh....

Congratulations.
  • Hi Pascal,

Check your 1000th lesson again! You'll see that indeed we have congratulated you for this remarkable achievement! And it's well deserved! Congrats again and here's to 1000 more lessons!

P.S. We'll have to think about the champagne explosion.

regards,
    Andrew
  • Thanks to both ! I feel better now. With the New Year, I've got the smell and the taste of champagne, another great help against nervous breakdown.

Sorry Andrew for not having seen your congratulations. I'll check my 1000th lesson again, as you suggested.

All the best

Pascal
  • I had a nice mail fot my 600th lesson, but i would appreciate to improve my general score, i'am stuck : 5.1 !

Kindly
    Gwendy
  • I had a nice mail fot my 600th lesson, but i would appreciate to improve my general score, i'am stuck : 5.1 !

Kindly
    Gwendy
  • From Spongy Brains:
    I feel so miserable today. Nothing done to celebrate my 1000th Gymglish lesson. I was thinking of a bottle of champagne blowing up on the screen, or something like this.
    I hope a little better for my 2000th !
    Kisses to all
    Pascal

Congratulations
    I have only 100 maybe but i am better for grammar and I am so happy. I find the Delavigne Corp is so cute !

have a nice day

Zelodie

Please sign in to leave a comment.