Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Lower participation rate than it should be.

This post was deleted by the author 1 year, 1 month ago.

2 comments

• As far as I am savvy about this, the policy of GymGlish provides that you won't get new lesson unless you have completed the previousl esson, hence, in effect, you have to do the lesson of the day
    before you will be sent the next lesson the next day. As result, you won't at any rate have two or
    more lesson open at a time. I understand that one's participation rate is calculated on how much lessons you have completed before the next lesson was due, that is, if you always complete you lesson u8ntil the next is due, you will gain a participation rate of 100%.

But if one really hasn't deferred any of his daily lessons in one year, and only lagged behind in their evaluation period, a calculated participition rate of 67 percent is hardly to be accounted for.
  • I don't think it'll be possible for your participation rate to be altered, Clément, but I wouldn't worry about it, it doesn't really affect anything else!

As for the lessons, it's hard to say why you didn't receive lessons on those days. If it's bothering you, then you should send a message to support@gymglish.com and they can investigate it for you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.