Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Alert about missing answers

Hi,

I've been a gymglish user for three years and sometimes I miss some parts in the daily exercice. Instead of warning me, the test is taken in account and the missed parts are considered as "not done".
Maybe I should pay more attention before sending my answers but it would me great to have a message warning you about it.

Keep up the good work, it's always fun to learn with you guys !

2 comments

• Hi,

I've been a gymglish user for three years and sometimes I miss some parts in the daily exercice. Instead of warning me, the test is taken in account and the missed parts are considered as "not done".
    Maybe I should pay more attention before sending my answers but it would me great to have a message warning you about it.

Keep up the good work, it's always fun to learn with you guys !
  • Gi guys,

Due to technical restrictions, we are unable to provide a more dynamic interface within each GymGlish lesson. This would normally require JavaScript which is incompatible with most e-mail clients. This is why we cannot implement an alert message at the end of each GymGlish lesson to inform users that they have not completed every exercise, or provide a running percentage of the amount of exercises completed.

Once a GymGlish lesson has been sent, we can't cancel it or change your score. However, if you have forgotten to complete a grammar exercise, it will be shown to you again in a future lesson (this is why the answers aren't shown in the correction). Furthermore, all exercises marked 'NOT DONE' in your correction e-mail will not affect your general score.

Please sign in to leave a comment.