Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Need discuss too !!

Hello ! My name is Aurelie, but you can call me lyly if you want because there is already an 'Aurelie' before me ....
I'm a new student in english... and I need to speak in english more ant more... and a lot of student..
I'm french but I live in Australia since three weeks to improve my english and having a better life.
What about you ?
And if you have MSN messenger, let's talk on msn one day !
Sincerely, Lyly !

47 comments

• From Aurelie C:
    Hello ! My name is Aurelie, but you can call me lyly if you want because there is already an 'Aurelie' before me ....
    I'm a new student in english... and I need to speak in english more ant more... and a lot of student..
    I'm french but I live in Australia since three weeks to improve my english and having a better life.
    What about you ?
    Sincerely, Lyly !

Lyly I'm so happy to listen to you because I'm like you a student from Ivory Coast locates in africa. I want someone to talk with, so if you accept me like your friend I will enjoy. This is my e-mail: yebouastone@hotmail.com . Now our first purpose is to find out more about English.
  • Sorry I forgot my E-mail lyly: yebouastone@hotmail.com
    Now our first purpose is to find out more about English
  • Lyly I'm so happy to listen to you because I'm like you a student from Ivory Coast locates in Africa. I want someone to talk with so if you accept me like your friend I will enjoy. See you next time.
  • From Aurelie C:
    What about you ?
    Sincerely, Lyly !

hi Lyly!
    I'm tonya. like you I need practice my englsh, but I do it alone now! I'd like speaking with you, my MSN: mironya-moya@hotmail.fr
    have a nice day!!!
    fiendly
    tonya

• You will be my first friend in Gymglish! My name is Olivia, and i'm a new user in gymglish. I want to perform my english by learning lessons, and also discuss with other members to test my ability to speak english. You can write me a mail at mylene185@yahoo.fr or darklov_lut@hotmail.com. Have a nice day, lyly!
  • Hello ! My name is Aurelie, but you can call me lyly if you want because there is already an 'Aurelie' before me ....
    What about you ?
    Sincerely, Lyly !
  • Hi , lyly nice to meet you ,I'm a new Gymglish user and I appreciate a lot your enthousiastic way to meet some other Gymglish users.I think you're not wrong to do so,cause it's a genius way to improve your English through different user topic discussion.

best regards, Ronald (ronplou@yahoo.fr)
  • Hi lyly,
    I'm Abdennabi, you can call me Abdo, i'm a new user of gymglish.
    I want to speak english, and i think that's will be nice to speak with you, because me too, i speak french, then if we have some problems in english, french can help us :d
    my msn: skytrack66@hotmail.com
    have a nice time
    see you soon on msn
  • Hi Lyly and others !
    I'm Zina. I hope that everybody appreciate to meet on the Forum.
    During the last few days I was at home and I hoped that I would have run more and more exercices in English ou Gymglish to improve my English... But I only thought about it and this evening I am not proud of me. No English, no exercices, no improvements... Tomorrow I'll have to go to work... No more time to work my English...
    What about you ? Are you students ? Are you working people ? Who are you ? What do you like to do ? Do you like to practice sports ? Do you like to walk and talk with your friends ? Do you like to play music, to go to the movies ?
    Friendly yours and very happy to meet people for many countries
    Zina

Please sign in to leave a comment.