Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Need discuss too !!

Hello ! My name is Aurelie, but you can call me lyly if you want because there is already an 'Aurelie' before me ....
I'm a new student in english... and I need to speak in english more ant more... and a lot of student..
I'm french but I live in Australia since three weeks to improve my english and having a better life.
What about you ?
And if you have MSN messenger, let's talk on msn one day !
Sincerely, Lyly !

47 comments

• Lyly I'm so happy to listen to you because I'm like you a student from Ivory Coast locates in Africa. I want someone to talk with so if you accept me like your friend I will enjoy. See you next time.
  • Sorry I forgot my E-mail lyly: yebouastone@hotmail.com
    Now our first purpose is to find out more about English
  • From Aurelie C:
    Hello ! My name is Aurelie, but you can call me lyly if you want because there is already an 'Aurelie' before me ....
    I'm a new student in english... and I need to speak in english more ant more... and a lot of student..
    I'm french but I live in Australia since three weeks to improve my english and having a better life.
    What about you ?
    Sincerely, Lyly !

Lyly I'm so happy to listen to you because I'm like you a student from Ivory Coast locates in africa. I want someone to talk with, so if you accept me like your friend I will enjoy. This is my e-mail: yebouastone@hotmail.com . Now our first purpose is to find out more about English.
  • Hi lyly,
    I'm Abdennabi, you can call me Abdo, i'm a new user of gymglish.
    I want to speak english, and i think that's will be nice to speak with you, because me too, i speak french, then if we have some problems in english, french can help us :d
    my msn: skytrack66@hotmail.com
    have a nice time
    see you soon on msn
  • hi ,I'm ameyida you can call me hyphen i'm 24 and i'm from ivoiry coast, i need to improve in english like you that why we have to be pal so that we can have discussion on some topics and about life why not about friendship relation my email adress is ameyida@yahoo.fr or ameyida@hotmail.com

• You will be my first friend in Gymglish! My name is Olivia, and i'm a new user in gymglish. I want to perform my english by learning lessons, and also discuss with other members to test my ability to speak english. You can write me a mail at mylene185@yahoo.fr or darklov_lut@hotmail.com. Have a nice day, lyly!
  • Hi , lyly nice to meet you ,I'm a new Gymglish user and I appreciate a lot your enthousiastic way to meet some other Gymglish users.I think you're not wrong to do so,cause it's a genius way to improve your English through different user topic discussion.

best regards, Ronald (ronplou@yahoo.fr)
  • Hi Lyly and others !
    I'm Zina. I hope that everybody appreciate to meet on the Forum.
    During the last few days I was at home and I hoped that I would have run more and more exercices in English ou Gymglish to improve my English... But I only thought about it and this evening I am not proud of me. No English, no exercices, no improvements... Tomorrow I'll have to go to work... No more time to work my English...
    What about you ? Are you students ? Are you working people ? Who are you ? What do you like to do ? Do you like to practice sports ? Do you like to walk and talk with your friends ? Do you like to play music, to go to the movies ?
    Friendly yours and very happy to meet people for many countries
    Zina
  • From Aurelie C:
    What about you ?
    Sincerely, Lyly !

hi Lyly!
    I'm tonya. like you I need practice my englsh, but I do it alone now! I'd like speaking with you, my MSN: mironya-moya@hotmail.fr
    have a nice day!!!
    fiendly
    tonya

Please sign in to leave a comment.