Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Need discuss too !!

Hello ! My name is Aurelie, but you can call me lyly if you want because there is already an 'Aurelie' before me ....
I'm a new student in english... and I need to speak in english more ant more... and a lot of student..
I'm french but I live in Australia since three weeks to improve my english and having a better life.
What about you ?
And if you have MSN messenger, let's talk on msn one day !
Sincerely, Lyly !

47 comments - page 4

• hi aurelie how are you? i sent you a message you not answered i don't know why?
    i want to dialogue whith you and together we will improve our level. me also i learn english and i will give all for speak thjis marvellous language
    see you soon
  • Hi lyly my name is ariane , i will enjoy to talk to you one day in msn . I have to learn how to speak in englsih soo i think it's a good idea to talk to you . I speak french and i understang better than i talk in english .. i lived in canada at montreal... if you want to talk to me jute add me on msn my msn is ari_swim_chingching@hotmail.com
  • Hi lyly,
    My name is marie, i'm ivorian and i live in france but now i'm living in Tunisia. It's funny no. I'm also a new english student. i haven't a m,s messenger, i use yahoo messenger. I would like to disscuss with you in oder to exchange. Do you tell me how is australia?
    Nice to meet you.
    Marie
  • Hi lyly,
    My name is marie, i'm ivorian and i live in france but now i'm living in Tunisia. It's funny no. I'm also a new english student. i haven't a mns messenger, i use yahoo messenger. I would like to discuss with you in oder to exchange.My email is Takutchie@yahoo.fr. Do you tell me how is australia?
    Nice to meet you.
    Marie
  • Hi my name is carole, im french and i live in france.I would like to improve my english by talkign many in english cus i would like to speak englsih fluently.I really like to meet new poeple from any different coutries and learn about them, and talk about things of every day.So, if someone is interrested to talk with me about any topics in english, let's go to talk on msn!!
    Sincerely, caro!
  • Hi people! I am very happy, because I can read your participation and I can understood. I need to practice english, but i know a little about english. I am from Costa Rica, Costa Rica is a wonderfull pleace, Somebody knows Costa Rica? If you want to explain my mistakes in this message I say you: Thanks!
  • You can understand (inf., not preterit)
    Costa Rica is an wonderful place. (not pleace)
    Costa Rica is a so wonderful country that I know an American woman who moved there to enjoy the Coast despite her loving French language .
    Read in English what she says about her new apartment, go to http://french.about.com/library/bl-nltranslation.htm
  • hello!

Good stay in Australia.I want to discuss with you in order to speak English very well.I'm a student and live at Paris.

Sincerely !
  • Hello igsi31.
    You live IN Paris, don't you? You lucky bastard!

Please sign in to leave a comment.