Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

Need discuss too !!

Hello ! My name is Aurelie, but you can call me lyly if you want because there is already an 'Aurelie' before me ....
I'm a new student in english... and I need to speak in english more ant more... and a lot of student..
I'm french but I live in Australia since three weeks to improve my english and having a better life.
What about you ?
And if you have MSN messenger, let's talk on msn one day !
Sincerely, Lyly !

47 comments - page 5

• Thanks to the igsi31 living in Paris (not to mention Gee) I now realize that I am not the one and only luky bastard on earth.
  • Hello ! My name is jonathan, but you can call me Jona .I need to speak in english more ant more... and a lot of student..
    I'm Togolese I live in Africa
    What about you ?
    my MSN is minakpô@yahoo.fr, met on msn one day !
    Sincerely, jonathan!
  • i lyly my name is symplice, my freind call me sergui the reasen i dont really now. I am a cameoonian's the best foot ball country in africa. i am thirteen. i work in a clearance compagny and administrative and finance agent, i regestred to gymglish to improved my english and ameliored it. i want if it is possible to become your freind. my email adress symplice_fokou@yahoo.fr
  • In Asia there are so many countries known for putting children at work, a kind of hard labour. And in Africa?
    I didn't know it was going so in Cameroon.
    But it seems that sergui is a gifted child, sure thing he is hyperintelligent.
  • Hello I am Moluk, I want to prectice english with everybody, to contact me... ornelaslex@hotmail.com
  • Hello I am Moluk, I want to prectice english with everybody, to contact me... ornelaslex@hotmail.com
  • HI LYLY I'm new here and I'd like to invite you to this website http://www.mylot.com/?ref=STRENGER0 you may find lot of friends there who speak English ...
    my e-mail: anas1821@hotmail.com

Please sign in to leave a comment.