The Delavigne Corporation

Pronunciation examlple error!!

Hello there!
I'm new here. I started my first gymglish lesson today. After I received my correction e-mail, I went to check out some vocabulary pronunciations. Surprisingly, I've noticed an error in the US pronunciation example used for the word "multinational". The written example says: The multinational research project is led by a team of Chinese and American scientists. But the audio version says: The multinational research project is led by a team of Chinese and American monkeys. To the gymglish team: Please make sure to correct this! Regards

3 comments

• "The tendency of agression is an innate, independant, instinctual disposition in man. It constitutes the most powerful obstacle to culture." -Sigmund Freud

From Souma M.:
    Hello there!
    I'm new here. I started my first gymglish lesson today. After I received my correction e-mail, I went to check out some vocabulary pronunciations. Surprisingly, I've noticed an error in the US pronunciation example used for the word "multinational". The written example says: The multinational research project is led by a team of Chinese and American scientists. But the audio version says: The multinational research project is led by a team of Chinese and American monkeys. To the gymglish team: Please make sure to correct this! Regards

• "The tendency of agression is an innate, independant, instinctual disposition in man. It constitutes the most powerful obstacle to culture."

These were the last words of Sigmund Freud, before he was pummeled to death by his jealous wife when she found who he slept with.
  • Got it! Thanks Souma.

Also, not sure what Sigmund is doing in this post, but that's okay.

Regards,
    Andrew
    (GymGlish Team)

From Souma M.:
    Hello there!

Please sign in to leave a comment.