Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

What's the lounge for exactly?

happpy to see you,

Speaking with the big chief of Delavigne corporation is interesting.

Do you eat corn flakes in the morning ??

see you

12 comments

• Happy to meet all of you !

Is it possible to have brunch.
    I have just waked up and there was nothing left in the fridge...
    I would like milk and fried eggs please... No thank you, no beer... even if it is super fresh !

It's sunday... I think I'm going to lie again in my bed... or perhaps I'll go to the cine. But what film would I see ? Somebody have a suggestion ?

Hoooooowwwww ! Hugh... Here's my milk ! Thanks...
  • Hello Friends ,
    I'm happy to meet you , I'm traying to practice English ,can you help me please.
    Thank you
  • hello sousou, I'll really be very happy to help you to practise English, don't hesitate to write to me. Have a good day Coquelicot
  • hello everybody....its my first mail here in the lounge...I don't have accustome to visite forum but I star Gym English lesson and I like it a lot ! exciting by the story, useful and fast ...)

To practice do you no George : http://person.jabberwacky.com/george

it's funny and simple .

I'm going to visite this forum moore

see you soon

zabou
  • hi ! that's my first comment in the lounge...The last lounge i have visited was one of a pub in ireland during the 1996's summer. But i'm sure that this gymglish lounge will be a famous place to meet people and practice english.

See you....

CHRIS
  • me -
    Waiter!
    I'd like a beer ... ugh ... the same as that one ordered by that man there over who came in as second after Horatio here in the lounge.
    I presume that man is one of the doubble G staff.

the waiter -
    Double G with a single b, sir.
    He is Mister Pineau, sir.

me -
    And what's the beer?

the waiter -
    It's a common beer from Bouffay, sir. Served cold, not room temperature as do abbey beers.

me -
    And what's Bouffay?

the waiter -
    Just a special word invented by Mister Pineau, sir.
    As being French he likes kidding by twisting our English words. We say buffet here to point out the counter where you can have your beer standing up.

me -
    Are you kidding?
  • From Gee:
    me -
    And what's Bouffay?

the waiter -
    Just a special word invented by Mister Pineau, sir.
    As being French he likes kidding by twisting our English words. We say buffet here to point out the counter where you can have your beer standing up.

me -
    Are you kidding?

benoit: Yes he does! excuse me dear ... waiter but you are wrong ! Bouffay is an old quarter of Nantes and also the name of a (good) beer which is made near from Nantes.

waiter:
    oh yes! I'm silly, right you are ! So erm .. two beers from Bouffay ?
  • From Benoit Pineau:

benoit: Yes he does! excuse me dear ... waiter but you are wrong ! Bouffay is an old quarter of Nantes and also the name of a (good) beer which is made near from Nantes.

waiter:
    oh yes! I'm silly, right you are ! So erm .. two beers from Bouffay ?

Gee : As long as Mister Pineau does agree for another one, yes, two Bouffay, with some appetizers.
    (to Benoit): Thank you, sir, for keeping me straight about that beer. I wonder whether the lounge tender has hired a teasing guy for the service or a mindless student for a vacation job.
  • From Gee:
    (to Benoit): Thank you, sir, for keeping me straight about that beer. I wonder whether the lounge tender has hired a teasing guy for the service or a mindless student for a vacation job.

Bah ... don't worry! It's not the first time that I meet a stupid waiter who doesn't know anything about Britain and Belgium Beers ...

Please sign in to leave a comment.