Gymglish Users and Visitors Lounge

What's the lounge for exactly?

happpy to see you,

Speaking with the big chief of Delavigne corporation is interesting.

Do you eat corn flakes in the morning ??

see you

12 comments - page 2

• Hm, Benoît Pineah and Gee...nice lounge, low lights, piano, me on it singing "Amado mio"...and you order a beer...what are long drinks for? You'd better get out of here and head for the next bar around the corner, those places that have a tv on, and toothpicks partout, you kow the kind.
  • From Soraya Rosales:
    Hm, Benoît Pineah and Gee...nice lounge, low lights, piano, me on it singing "Amado mio"...and you order a beer...what are long drinks for? You'd better get out of here and head for the next bar around the corner, those places that have a tv on, and toothpicks partout, you kow the kind.

Wouldn't you be singing "Amado mio", I wouldn't have known you, Soraya. You well-known as running high-life places! We knew that you couldn't stand a man drinking a beer! The places where you can dress like a woman in full, you love that. So you go. As you are singing, you step forth and back, left and right on high heels which make your skirt goes from one side to the other. You are so much in command, aren't you? And so expensive.

Therefore I easily understand that you want to oust me to the corner café where the telly splashes soccer matches.
    I must tell you that I'm neither on football hooked nor smoked atmospheres addicted. Though I sometimes sip a plain drink rather than a long-drink.

Well, I'm going to hear you sing from outside, on the pavement.
  • From Benoît Pineau:

Bah ... don't worry! It's not the first time that I meet a stupid waiter who doesn't know anything about Britain and Belgium Beers ...

So kind you are, sir, for making the waiter carry the can for me. I confess I'm not a connoisseur of beers, particularly not of beers from the Loire. Sure the waiter was kidding me.

Please sign in to leave a comment.