English Grammar

Grammar level

Hi,

How can I improve my grammar level ? Others things (vocabulary, comprehension...) have been improve higher, however, I am not able to improve my gramar level.

Thanks for your help,
Have nice day,
Sonya

19 comments

• I have the same problem, if you find a solution to improve your grammar level, please let me knows.

Thanks and regards,

Pierre
  • HI
    DO YOU THINK THAT GYMGLISH IS NOT ENOUGH?
    I GUESS THAT YOU CAN REVIEW GRAMMAR LESSON AS LONG AS YOU WISH.
  • From fcqtf:
    I have the same problem, if you find a solution to improve your grammar level, please let me knows.

Thanks and regards,

Pierre

I have the same problem of grammar level
  • I hope you answer me as soon as possible.
  • I have been improving my grammar level reading artibles of some website that are interesting for me. I find there some expressiones that I have never read, so it can be usefull for you.

huges, danabi
  • hi please i want to recive lessons and tests on my e-mail can you give me site thanks
  • Hi

I'm trying to improve my English grammar with a very good book : English Grammar in Use (Cambridge Edition)

This website give you free courses of English grammar : www.e-anglais.com

I hope I've helpt you.
    Ingrid
  • Hi,
    I have many difficulties in english grammar and pronunciation. Please let me know how can I improve my english.

Best regards

Daoud Hacib
  • HI Daoud,

Here are some tips to improve your pronunciation :

First, look for audio books or audio files. Select easy content for beginners. Then repeat the phrases that you are listenning to. Record yourself and compare your pronunciation to the native speakers.

You must put in a lot of effort if you want to succeed.

Good luck !

Please sign in to leave a comment.